• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from forbes 3rd fastest dieing city in U.S.

stonetree

Stonetree Signs in Asheboro NC. Love the info in here. We have a Roland Versa Camm and Royal Soveriegn Laminator, been lurking for a while reading up on stuff.

Slamboni

Samesies!

I have the same equipment, a vp540 and a RS 54" cold laminator. do you have any tips on loading the laminator? every time I try different techniques I still get wrinkles every once in a while. I've tried a sled, removing all the guards, etc. It feels like just experience will help me get better at it, but a lot of prints are getting sacrificed in the learning process.

anotherdog

again with the vp540 and a RS 54" cold laminator. They make a nice couple.
Welcome from the cold part of Canada.

stonetree

Thanks for the welcome. Someone asked about the title of the post. About a month ago Asheboro NC made 3rd on the list of the fastset dying cities in the U.S. It kind of struck a nerve around here but may be fairly accurate. Lexington NC down the road 15 miles made 10 on the list of unemployment at 18% I think.