• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Motionalysis

Magnus Arney

Hi everyone, I’m Magnus Arney and my company Motionalysis is a new merchant here at Signs 101. We are very excited to be a merchant and contributing member to the Signs 101 community. I wanted to use this opportunity to give a brief company introduction and a preview of solutions we offer.

We are a software and solutions company with over 100 years experience in CAD, Large Format printing and digital XY cutting with an emphasis on Cartons and POP displays. We have 4 solutions that affect different areas of a sign business. All are designed to help save time and money around estimating and production for digital manufacturing.

1. CAD

2. Cut Time Estimation and Production

3. IoT for reporting and closed loop learning on ACTUAL production of cutting equipment.

4. Full Estimating Software for a sign shop.

We have 2 products free Open Source SampleMaker CAD and lib software that is a resizable library of carton designs. These products enable quick creation of commonly used designs that can be used for graphic templates and can be dielines for cutting on digital XY cutters.

Our quant software can calculate cut times for individual CAD files or production nested layouts on virtually any XY cutting device based on materials that are used. It can account for secondary operations such as gluing, assembly, packouts etc. We also are a Tilia Phoenix distributor and have solutions for imposition of CAD and Graphic files for digital print and cut.

The IoT device and software can be added to legacy equipment to enable reporting on digital cutters. It can also track actual production time which can be related to our closed loop AI and Machine Learning software. This helps the estimation process get “smarter” over time by comparing estimates to actual production.

Lastly we will be rolling out in Mid April a new estimating system for rigid sign and packaging for the sign market. This Cloud based solution will enable quick generation of proposals for mixed materials and CAD files for signage, packaging and POP. The software can account for all types of machine production, CNC, laser, XY cutters you name it. We are beta testing at a few locations and if you would like to be part of the effort please let us know.

We are here to participate in forums and answer questions. We also have a youtube channel with educational videos for our products and for those who are new to carton design. Please visit our website at www.motionalysis.io. We also have a sign specific page at www.motionalysis.io/lib/sign. Please feel free to message me here on Signs 101 or email me at magnus@motionalysis.io
https://www.linkedin.com/in/magnus-arney-5b7368201/

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Welcome! Pretty interested in your device io. How does it connect/measure cutter output?

Magnus Arney

Welcome! Pretty interested in your device io. How does it connect/measure cutter output?
Great question! The device goes on the head of your machine/cutter and communicates the movement directly to the software through Wi-Fi, cellular, low energy Bluetooth and cloud connections.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I contacted you through your website. Would love to track the productivity of our machines through motion. I have been thinking about this for some time and have experimented with the M5 stack/arduino/8266 route, but I don't really have the time to run FireSprint and learn how to code micropython/iot. Excited to see what we can do and how we can integrate this into our FileMaker MIS solution we run here.

Thanks!
-Gene