• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from San Antonio Texas

genny_01

I have been involved in the retail business for about 27 years. I started doing window displays for a chain stores back in the 80's. Yes the 80's. The company I worked for purchased a K-11 Cutawl saw and I loved it. I was able to make signs, cut out letters and props. Great little machine. My career progressed to marketing director for another chain of stores and I was involved more with digital printing of large posters to feature in the windows. Therefore I worked with large format printers and learned a bit about the process.

Recently I have started my own business and work with smaller stores where they are unable to maintain a visual/sign/merchandising staff. I have a few accounts and I would gradually like to have more. Luckily there seems to be a resurgence in the art of window displays and I would like to incorporate props and signs in the window displays I am doing therefore I am looking to purchase a K-11 Cutawl Saw and would like to know if any members are working with the saw currently or know where I can purchase a used one.

I know this is a long intro but I am hoping to learn more from the collective wisdom of this community.

thank%20you.gif

cOrKinSA

I dont have much info on the K-11 Cutawl Saw but I do want to say welcome to Signs 101 from a fellow San Antonio native! Well I'm actually in Iraq right, but that is a long story in itself. Words can't explain how great the S101 family is and how wonderful it will be to know them. Take Care!

genny_01

I dont have much info on the K-11 Cutawl Saw but I do want to say welcome to Signs 101 from a fellow San Antonio native! Well I'm actually in Iraq right, but that is a long story in itself. Words can't explain how great the S101 family is and how wonderful it will be to know them. Take Care!
Thanks for the welcome Hope you can come home soon.