• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Texas

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Hi ya'll. My name is Mike Patterson and my wife and I own Totally Graphic Designs. We are going on our 17th year in business and hopefully many more to come.

We are a custom paint and vinyl shop. We also have a fabrication side of the business. I take on one or two hotrods or restorations a year and paint, decal (more than I can count) Roadrace bikes and cars every year.

As for sign work, I usually get all the difficult jobs that the other shops in our area are afraid to take on. We focus on wraps and upper end aka higher profit signs.

I don't really know what all to put in this post. I am looking forward to learning alot from the people here, and hopefully I can help someone out along the way.

GOD Bless.

phototec

Welcome to Sign 101

Welcome to Sign 101, from another Texan, located about 150 miles south of you in Belton.

Sounds like you have a lot of experience, I would like to see some of your wrap projects.

:Welcome: