• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi......i am NEW.....

scheid

ran into this site during a search for some info on glues...:)

......i am a 3rd generation sign guy.......been working in the industry for 18 years now......mostly i do just design now..but am still not afraid to get in on any install.....

....i have done obviously tons of vinyl, airbrush, large format/grand format printing, sandblasted, hand carved, handlettering (not to good at these days), electrical, monuments, neon, fiber optics, dimesional signs, billboards, motorsports, etc etc.....but i really prefer just handling the artwork anymore......

....when i dont work i fish, play some hockey (hopefully more of this soon), and chase my GF's kids around..........

..hope to get some help on things and give some help on things here.........

parkedcar

Welcome! I just found this place myself, and i'll tell you...The information here is priceless. I've learned more about the business in one week than i've learned in 5 years trying to figure it out myself.

hoppers

Welcome from SW PA...yeah S101 is amazing.

Ive been here only a month and have learned more then I would have ever googling and searching online. Great people here...

jscovazzo

Another New guy...

I'm also a first timer here. I was looking for information on a "VE LXi Master 6" installation cd. I lost the original and now im trying to copy the program to my new computer. At first it seemed to be impossible, until i got ahold of the folks at "SignWarehouse.com" They HAVE IT! for $20. Of course not for "VISTA". Any info. to help me out would be greatly appreciated.!!!!

Thanks, Look forward to sharing with all of you...