• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi there from Alberta Canada :)

Morph1

Print all
Hey all !!, I just can't believe that I found this forum, how long has this forum been around ??? how could I miss it ???,
Well my name is Andrew and I have been designing graphics for the past 19 years, I have been working in various sign shops for the past 17 years,
doing pretty much everything that goes on in sign business, from concept design to final production, from an idea to a final install, yep I've done it all, well except for the sheet metal work as that is not my trade :)
I will be more than happy to trade ideas and troubleshoot problems and be as useful as I can be to others and of course we are in the sign business where it involves more and more of technology year by year , simply the painters brush had disappeared long time ago, as in this case it is unavoidable to know it all with these days technological progress so yes I will be also asking questions and hopefully get my problems resolved with the help of this forum.

Hey everyone :toasting:

cheers !

Jillbeans

Hello from PA, I have been to your fair city many times.
It's quite flat up that way. But the coffee's good.
Sounds like you'll fit right in.
Love....Jill