• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi this is Jona from southern Ontario

jona

:Canada: just wanted to drop a note , happy to be aboard , I have spent 30+ tears in the display -trade show business , with the other hat being signage
for whatever came along , and just recently acquired a antique gerber 4b
that has been upgraded to run off a PC , ok its old but for the sake of the pounce wheel that is one part that I can use and that is still has value
thanks Jona:Canada 2:

Artildawn

welcome aboard. I'd wager you can probably find font cartridge online. I learned viny on a 4B, which we later added the expansion bay to. Eventually move the Gerber HS-15 and graphix advantage. In the 7 years I worked with the 4B I had to replace the belt once no other maintenance needed.

Craig Sjoquist

welcome to a outstanding forum and people

remembers the gerber 4..first time I saw what it could do, a local big sign co. had there hours done with it ... then I went to see how much it cost $10,000 about ..well that sure put me out of the running for it believe it was 1983 or 84... remember saying that sure would be great for the smaller letters and menus