• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi! We're Fred's Helpers

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
violet.gif

Hi everyone. My name is Violet. My family and I are Fred's helpers. We help with weeding the vinyl and coming up with design ideas and in reading what all you gals and guys have to say (sometimes we have to tell Fred if you get nasty).

This is my main man, Pops. Seems like we've been married forever.
pops.gif

And here are our kids, Sissy and J.R.
sissy.gif
jr.gif

We were just born over at Filter Forge and there are lots of our friends and relatives still there. So if you'd like to hire any of us, just download a copy of Filter Forge and have at us. We work for room and board and mostly just like to eat the vinyl weed that hits the floor.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh great.... there goes the neighborhood.................

Well, :Welcome: anyway from PA........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
GV, you're such a devil! Looking for a good time Big Boy?

Hey Fred, I think that's called soliciting and that little fuzzy smurf just might be breaking the law... and while here also breaking your law.... shouldn't he/she be a Merchant Member to be advertising like that ?? :tongue:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
GV, you're such a devil! Looking for a good time Big Boy?

Hey Fred, I think that's called soliciting and that little fuzzy smurf just might be breaking the law... and while here also breaking your law.... shouldn't he/she be a Merchant Member to be advertising like that ?? :tongue:

sissy.gif
:Oops:

John L

It don't sound as though there is much too much "weed" hitting the floor over there at Fred's.

I AM JUST KIDDING.

iSign

Not really ... just an exercise in procrastination before doing a layout I'm not crazy about.

boy do I know the truth of that phenomenon...

you should see how clean I got my tool room... even put the wire brush attachment on my drill... brushed down some rust & ran out for some HammerRite spray paint to refurbish some tool boxes... and them signs still aren't painted :rolleyes: (but my attic is clean now too!)

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I know the feeling. I made 4 wrong turns coming home from boot camp today. Got to go see my accountant tomorrow and I need to get my stuff together for it. I'd gues I'm subconsiously delaying the inevitable.