• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hightop's a Birthday Girl!

hightop

Aww, Thanks!! :loveya: The Easter Bunny could have brought me 39, but he must have know I could fake that any more! :ROFLMAO:

iSign

happy birthday!
(are you a font finder? ..I didn't know that.. lets have a Easter font hunt!!)

hightop

iSign - It's the only thing I can occasionally contribute here for all the info I get. A font hunt sounds like fun!

iSign

iSign - It's the only thing I can occasionally contribute here for all the info I get. A font hunt sounds like fun!

OK, how about this?

Attachments

• EASTERFONTHUNT.JPG
    EASTERFONTHUNT.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 58

hightop

Sorry I didn't take the challenge right away. (I fell asleep!) I'm going out on a limb and say I'll have a hard time finding this one. It's hand painted.

hightop

Thanks, Surf City, Buttons and BobM!

iSign - I haven't spent much time looking for the font. I got a better offer! :wink: The suspense is killing me! What font did you camoflage in that handpainted font? :notworthy: ...or am I on a wild goose chase?!?

hightop

Okay - I hate to give up without trying! I'll go with a modified Pallada Bold Italic Cyrillic. (..and whatever other big words I could find on the font-finder sites!!) LOL!

iSign

Thanks, Surf City, Buttons and BobM!

iSign - I haven't spent much time looking for the font. I got a better offer! :wink: The suspense is killing me! What font did you camoflage in that handpainted font? :notworthy: ...or am I on a wild goose chase?!?

I'm no font whiz, but since my client said her old sign was painted, i figured it wasn't a font... but the easter egg hunt seemed like such a natural tie-in to a font id quest... I decided to throw you my most un-winnable challenge with that hand painted sign... just for "fun" :omg:

..anyway, HBD :birthday:

hightop

:ROFLMAO: Thank goodness!! I knew you were mischievous enough to do that! :Big Laugh I saw Pallada and thought, what the heck!

Thanks!!