• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holiday weekend

Techman

In just a few more hours I will be done for the next 5 days. Whatever will I do with my time off? Oh, the honey wants to go shopping and take me along.
I guess that means I will be purchasing and installing something for her Brand New RAV 4 that I got for her on our 24th anniversary.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In just a few more hours I will be done for the next 5 days. Whatever will I do with my time off? Oh, the honey wants to go shopping and take me along.
I guess that means I will be purchasing and installing something for her Brand New RAV 4 that I got for her on our 24th anniversary.

Not if you start drinking early in the day and say...... Ocray hroney, IIII"Ll git to eet iin a-a-a-a.. minute or tree. Let me go rook for the wire cuttersssss an-n-n-n it ill beee dun sunami............:beer

Marlene

I too am just a few hours away from a 5 day weekend. my big plans include avoiding any shopping center out there. also there will be some Playstation time, a lot of Playstation time. some turkey and pie, more Playstation time and more not going shopping. can't wait!