• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

homeless man with radio voice

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Local story all over the news and has become somewhat viral

http://www.wimp.com/radiovoice/

I heard on the news today he was offered a job for Kraft doing a commercial. Apparently many job offers have come his way. He has a sketchy past but maybe he will be given a 2nd chance

Bigdawg

Just Me
I saw him on the Today show this morning. Very impressive. He was so excited to be there and I truly believe he will make the best of his second chance. He was very upfront about why he was where he was.

I wish him the best...

drive

The most effective resumes are always printed on cardboard with a sharpie! lol
An amazing voice though.....!

inthesignbiz

A face for radio?
That's freakin hilarious.

And, true.

I was a DJ for 13 years and what he said about not looking like you would think is dead on.

I worked with a lady that had one of the sexiest voices but they wouldn't let her go out to do remotes.

She scared the children.

I hope this guy will turn his life around.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He sure likes his Mommy. :thankyou:

I wish him all the best and a great second chance. Here's hoping he doesn't make the same mistakes again. :thumb:

Raulrdz

I hope he is sincere...but as of this morning he's just another jerk caught in the spotlight. He cried on tv that he was finally going to see his mother today. When he got off the plane his mother was waiting for him at the luggage area with CBS. Instead this jerk decided to go with another media outlet that was waiting for him at the gate. He never saw his mother, she looked very disappointed, apparently he made no attempt to call her and let her know why he wasn't with her.

Tim Aucoin

I hope he is sincere...but as of this morning he's just another jerk caught in the spotlight. He cried on tv that he was finally going to see his mother today. When he got off the plane his mother was waiting for him at the luggage area with CBS. Instead this jerk decided to go with another media outlet that was waiting for him at the gate. He never saw his mother, she looked very disappointed, apparently he made no attempt to call her and let her know why he wasn't with her.

Wow... you're quick to label this guy who you don't know other than through what you're reading/seeing on the news! Did he know his mom was there or did CBS just decide to drag her there because they were trying to scoop NBC who already had plans to do the reunion with his mom on air? I'd say that the CBS people are the jerks here! :popcorn: I wish this guy all the best and hope he proves all of his (new found) critics wrong!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Great story! I've been following it since yesterday morning. He seems like a decent well spoken guy, I hope he doesn't hit a bump and fall off the wagon.

S

SignTech

Great story, I wish him the best ... we all can come back from low points in our lives.

MikePro

i like it!
viral internet/tv fame is pretty cool sometimes. plus he's way more inspiring than William Chung, as I definately wouldn't give anyone from american idol a dollar.

Raulrdz

Please don't get me wrong, I wish him all the best and I too hope he finally succeeds in life, I just felt really bad for his 92 year old mother who was waiting to see him at baggage claim. I finally saw the reunion on the evening news...on CBS...and his mom looked elated and so did he. I just hope his is sincere, he got a second chance with his mother...she may not be around to give him a third chance. He has a long way to prove himself given his past history of crimes. Now I hope he also tries to make mends with his nine children. And yes, given my full-time job, I can be a little cynical at times.