• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How cold is it where you live?

genericname

The coldest install i ever did was when i was working for an old man (best boss ever) .. He apologized and said that this 4'x8' sign had to be installed on a building on that particular day (government job) ... Not a day before or a day after ... That day .... That day had a -50 windchill.

Must've been a sign for the Ministry of Labour! :ROFLMAO:

genericname

-19 F this morning, 0 F right now, and I'm loving every minute of it ))))))

Nice! I can't wait for it to reach around there this weekend. Bought myself new snowshoes at Christmas, so I could do more outside with the wife, and we haven't had a chance to use them yet.

Being in the Adirondacks, I assume you're a skier or kayaker?

Mike F

Cold enough that I could see my breath this morning... while standing in my kitchen making breakfast.

geb

Nice! I can't wait for it to reach around there this weekend. Bought myself new snowshoes at Christmas, so I could do more outside with the wife, and we haven't had a chance to use them yet.

Being in the Adirondacks, I assume you're a skier or kayaker?

Enjoy my friend, glad to send it along, although I wished it'd stay longer.

I don't ski, kayak, but enjoy a nice wooded walk, and snowblowing the neighborhood.

phototec

Will be 75° today, if I need to make a run into town, it will be on the Harley...

Attachments

• Weather 12-20-13.jpg
    Weather 12-20-13.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 105

Locals Find!

wow almost full circle with the timeline on this thread.

Today it will be a brisk 80 degrees while some of you may be shoveling that white stuff that falls from the sky I will be sipping a nice iced tea in shorts on the beach today.

Gotta Love Florida. As long as we keep weather like this here & you guys stay frosty up Nawth. I will never go hungry again.

knucklehead

0845 12/21 55.9 degrees, 99% humidity, 30.46 barometric pressure, here in the deer capital of GA. HAPPY Winter, everyone.

artbot

76 and raining... live near the coast (south of houston). if you ever fantasized about what it might be like to live near the coast, you can stop that right now. it's a swamp with about 4 nice months a year. can't wait to move to the desert someday.