• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions How To Make Your Own Vinyl Stickers

Badenewby

Vinyl Stickers are the trendy tool to promote and advertise your business products and grab more and more visitors to your shop. If you want to make your own vinyl stickers, than this InfoGraphic helps you to do that within just few simple steps.

player

Vinyl Stickers are the trendy tool to promote and advertise your business products and grab more and more visitors to your shop. If you want to make your own vinyl stickers, than this InfoGraphic helps you to do that within just few simple steps.

You need to pay for these advertisements. It's called a Merchant Member Account. Then you can legitimately spam us all you want.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Doesn't even deserve a response...............

Ya just hafta be kidding me. :ROFLMAO:​

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Cat's out of the bag, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billct2

Actually I think it's clever, if you get the point, but that may elude a lot of online shoppers. With a little tweaking and rewording it could be an effective ad for any sign company.

Billct2

Am I the only one who see's it as a marketing ploy to make people realize that "making their own decals is way more involved than they thought so you should order from a professional"? I think it could have been done better, but it still is an interesting way to drive potential customer to your site

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Am I the only one who see's it as a marketing ploy to make people realize that "making their own decals is way more involved than they thought so you should order from a professional"? I think it could have been done better, but it still is an interesting way to drive potential customer to your site

Yep, you're the only one...................... :rolleyes:

It seems to me more of a way of reinforcing what many customers already mistakenly believe -- that anybody with an internet connection and a printer can wave a magic wand, press a button and voila ... perfect "stickers."

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It seems to me more of a way of reinforcing what many customers already mistakenly believe -- that anybody with an internet connection and a printer can wave a magic wand, press a button and voila ... perfect "stickers."

Yeah, if ya want perfectly made UGLY stickers. :ROFLMAO:

Marlene

yes, I think you are the only one ;)

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I think based on the 3rd grade level of copy found on the link the OP supplied you're giving him/her far too much credit.

This reminds me of the horrible Chinese to English translations found on Instruction Sheets for....well...nearly everything you buy. "When you done from editing, print your sticker on high quality vinyl using an inkjet printer." Holy crap.

bannertime

Oh well, must be those marketing classes I took interfering with my logic :rolleyes: .

I'd re-title it to "How to Make 100 Stickers, FAST!!! ALL YOU NEED IS A..." and then do a spread of pictures like the original post and saying that it only takes like 3-4 hours. Put your logo on it and say you can do it in 20 minutes.

striper14

I kinda agree with you...' Vinyl Stickers for Dummies ' but you get the clientele you deserve...........