• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howdee from the Great White North

AKWD

As since this seems like a good place to bust in, I'd like to stick my nose in and say Hello! to everyone here. While I've done graphic design for quite some time, this is my first foray into the vinyl area of the world.

Looking around, I can tell these forums are going to be a great place for professional advice and a good place to get myself assaulted for my newbish ways (Such as I bought a Master Hah! Already paid for itself though!)

:Canada 2:

AKWD

Manitoba actually. A bit away from you. I'm on the prowl for a few suppliers too; I've read plenty of good threads on this topic for Canada though. I was hoping to go more local to myself, but unfortunately the one I have been communicating with has been abysmally slow and not very helpful; 1 1/2 weeks and still in the 'Signing up' stage.

R08

Manitoba actually. A bit away from you. I'm on the prowl for a few suppliers too; I've read plenty of good threads on this topic for Canada though. I was hoping to go more local to myself, but unfortunately the one I have been communicating with has been abysmally slow and not very helpful; 1 1/2 weeks and still in the 'Signing up' stage.

There is an ND Graphics in Winnipeg. Their prices are good and there service is better (at least the Toronto warehouse is).