• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howdy from Colorful Colorado

thewhiterhino

I have been Reading this forum for a few weeks and learning things as I go.
I have two vinyl cutters, use Corel Draw X5 and Flexi 10 Starter. I sold my first signs in 1978 during the gas crsis. They were "this pump is closed" signs. In the 80's I got involved in other aspects of the graphics industry repairing type setters for 15 years. As computers began replacing type setters I started building and selling pc's and teaching pagemaker and corel draw to those that were converting.
I would like to retire but don't know how cause of my bad habits, eating, staying warm or cool, driving a car, paying insurance etc. I am 68 next month and find the sign business engaging and a lot less work than remodeling which I did for the past 11 years.
Hopefully I won't make too big a fool of myself here.
I also like the Merchant listings and have already used one of your members for some large format printing.
:signs101:Great Resource:U Rock:
Ross Knittel

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

You use a term unfamilar to me. What is this "retirement"? Is it like this other thing "vacation"?

thewhiterhino

Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

You use a term unfamilar to me. What is this "retirement"? Is it like this other thing "vacation"?

I have puzzled over retirement for years. A friend of mine that retired asked me when would I finally totally retire? After thoughtful consideration for a couple of months I replied he could watch for that announcement in the obituaries.
:supersmilie:

Suz

Welcome Ross from Colorful Colorado!

I don't think you'll make too big a fool of yourself, you will probably add to the knowledge base with all the experience!

Again, Welcom!
From the Great Green Northwest.
(Green with trees and moss)

Scott Reynolds

I also like the Merchant listings and have already used one of your members for some large format printing.
:signs101:Great Resource:U Rock:
Ross Knittel

Ross, its our merchant members, your a member of the Signs101 community now.

WELCOME!!

<<Edit>>

<<2nd Edit>> I took out my 1 Edit....