• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how's this for a tshirt.

the black square is for the tshirt. Let me have it. I know its coming!:thankyou:

Attachments

• Graphic6.jpg
    Graphic6.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 158

CES020

What's the purpose of this? To sell, or is it for an organization?

If it's to sell, I'll be going off on you because I've skied for the last 30 years and my biggest frustration with skiing is the shirts suck, year after year after year. In 30 years of skiing, I've probably ended up with 3 shirts that looked cool, the last one being from Hard Rock Cafe in Lake Tahoe. Other than that, it's just crap, year after year.

Come on, make some killer looking skiing t-shirts!

Now, if it's for an organization, I have no comment :)

Pat Whatley

I don't like the "steps" on the right side. I think if the lines disappeared into the skier it would flow better.

JR's

Yes it is starting to look good now. Just bring the skier closer. I think if you put a black outline on the skier you'll cut a shape into the dashes, and that will flow better.

JR

GB2

Old Member
I think the design looks fine but without knowing what part might be the logo and what part you had liberty to design with I don't think you can critique the design. Just curious, how do you intend to print this on shirts...what process are you designing for?

the skier and moved it over. tried a different color scheme. Here are a few others i messed around with. Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• old_school_1.jpg
    old_school_1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Jedi_1.jpg
    Jedi_1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Retro_1.jpg
    Retro_1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Alpenglow1.jpg
    Alpenglow1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 137

CES020

Bottom 2 on the block of 4, I'd buy either of those.

I'd walk by the rack on the others :Big Laugh

Jillbeans

I think they all look rather good. It would be hard for me to choose one, and I don't even ski (are you kidding! ha!) I particularly like the last two on your latest post.
Love....Jill

JR's

They all look good but the third one looks like it should be a ad for the bee which television show, not a skiing shirt.

J.R. :)