• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How's this Look

This is for a snowplay area at a ski area that offers tubing( basically a tractor innertube with a pvc skin around so you go faster). I am still working on converting the drawing of the tuber, but I think since it will be used as more of a logo, it might be to much. how do you think this looks on its own?

Attachments

• playland.jpg
    playland.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 139

signmeup

The gray outline might look better as a blue outline. Keep the same contrast.....just in blue.
Or maybe no outine.

all_things_art

i like the top one of the three too ....what happen if you lighten up the grey outline,take the thin white outline change it to black (to make the black stronger like jill said and that would help strengthen up the centers of the A's)then redo the thin white back on the inside of the black ,just a tought

Marlene

the top one looks good to me. I would suggest changing the shadow on the snow line from a drop to a shade shadow so you don't get those two little pointy things on either end.