• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I hate flexi

Compilla

e same files, same settings, nothign has been changing overnigth !!!
I'M SERRIOUSLLY CONSIDER SELL THIS )(*&^%%$$%^&&*&^%$$ SOFTWARE ON GO FOR A REAL RIP....
some advice????

I am sorry to hear that.

Good Luck on finding a real RIP.

I love FlexiSign !

:peace!:

Flame

unintelligent reply right here.

I could elaborate more but I've already ranted in about a half dozen different threads about the issues I have had with it, how the design interface is lightyears behind the competition, and how overall it appears to be a $50 design program with a mediocre RIP at best... but, I don't have the time or space to fully rant on how ****ed off I am on spending $4k on this program.

Have I learned how to use it fairly well in everday workflow? Yes I have... and it works pretty well. Other than always freezing.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have not had this particular problem before with flexi, but I always have color issues with flexi. Why can't it look anything like the color I created it as (in PS or IL)???? I use Versaworks with my Roland whenever possible & have had no color issues as long as the same settings are used.