• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I miss.....

HulkSmash

115 at the shop yesterday...

I heard on the news last summer that a guy in AZ went out to get his newspaper barefooted... burned the skin off the bottom of his feet, and then when he fell to his knees and palms, the same happened to them

Zazzess

We have not much of a summer this year...
Not so hot and most of the time it rains...

Not waiting for winter though....

:peace!:

Tim Aucoin

Much like Zazzess... we've not had it very good here in the Calgary area (opposite end of the country)!! We had snow on the ground from November 2010 through to April 2011, have had virtually no spring (lots of rain and cool temps). This week is the warmest so far this year and the weekend is supposed to cool down... :banghead: Sometimes I hate living in the west, but there's always next year. Oh, and we don't pay provincial taxes!! :Big Laugh

Baz

In Canada there are only two seasons ... Winter and July! ... It's either frickin' cold or frickin' hot. I'll take the hot anyday over cold. This year has been alright except for the huge amount of rainfall last April/Mai.

@Tim.... No provincial taxe huh. Well we don't pay for water and electricity is cheap! :p. :popcorn:

gabagoo

The hardest part of summer so far this year is that 2 buildings over some industrial bakery moved in and all I can smell all day is fresh baked bread. hard to resist

10sacer

I generally have no idea how hot it is - when i leave the shop at midnight or later its pretty nice outside...