• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I think I am done working for myself....

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
As I take my time dealing with my dilemma, I have taken it upon myself to start working on my websites and in particular, a part of my business that deals with fun design work.... I started doodling like I usually do, but this time for myself. I will probably do a few more pages, but if I can't find a good job, I may look for particular design work and hire someone who is passionate about it.... then I will suck their enthusiasm and leech off their energy... (insert evil laugh) and then they will have to find a forum to complain about me...

I just read an article in How magazine about being overqualified, and they give pointers on counteracting some of the issues potential employers have. I may put them to use... I'm gonna re-read later this week.

Anyways, here is some of the sketching I have been doing. The logo I currently use is already on the sketch... the other stuff, seemed to happen.

Attachments

• kingpin design ideas.jpg
    kingpin design ideas.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 81

Rick

With all the cat violence... I thought I better throw in a gato idea on my next page... now I have to get some real work done... :frustrated:

...and yes, that is a moustached pinto bean wearing a sombrero holding a paint brush.

Attachments

• kingpin design ideas-2.jpg
    kingpin design ideas-2.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 67

Rick

what hope do pinons like me have when, when someone with your talent isn't finding the work they want.

i'm doomed!

You would get a job before I could ever.... here is why, I went to FIVE GUYS BURGERS in Temecula and when they called my name, I went to pick up my order and I fell on me arse.. the whole place went quiet... it's the only time I have ever been noticed... I'm one of those guys who needs a make over or I'm just another slob looking for a job... hey that rhymed!

SignManiac

Rick I would be happy to offer you my free "EgoManiac Self Esteem Workshop 2010 special edition" to help boost your self image! When I get through with you, you will soar like an eagle and the fools of the world will bow before you!

Rick

Rick I would be happy to offer you my free "EgoManiac Self Esteem Workshop 2010 special edition" to help boost your self image! When I get through with you, you will soar like an eagle and the fools of the world will bow before you!

Can't you just give me a pill and be done with it...