• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I think my good name....

Shovelhead

is being tarnished because of my employer....I just work there as a designer and order sometimes for the company....billing has nothing to do with me! Thank you.

Shovelhead

Don't really want to get into into details.....but I've ordered digitals from my friends here and my employer may be late. Just wanted to confirm that it's not me personally. When I do order for personal stuff I pay with my card.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's very easy to shoot the messenger when someone else screws up for you and you're the only form of discussion or reasoning.

I would venture to say, you should probably warn your friends and tell them to do business COD or by credit card.

Most people here, and anywhere else in business, are pretty much easy to get along with.... even if they have to wait for their money.... as long as they are told in advance. Being blind-sided is not good practice and then everyone gets a bad taste in their mouth for each other and some potential nice accounts are lost, due to misunderstandings.

Hey, it's good to see or read your back again. There's another mixer coming up at the end of September...... wanna come again this time ??

Shovelhead

I didn't come the first time Gino. I'm very non-committal. Just ask my two ex-wives. But it does sound tempting considering I'm single now and can take off whenever I want to. :cool1::bushmill::corndog:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I know you weren't. I was just being kind.

This time.... BE THERE OR BE SQUARE !! :Welcome: