• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Ice damage on new graphics - how to stop from happening again

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Gino - that curser in the middle of this screen shot... that is a random curser zig zagging back and forth. Makes you feel like some one has hacked into your computer and is taking over.
upload_2021-1-5_14-24-52.png

Reveal1

Thanks Boudica - I was beginning to think I was the only one seeing that. Reminds me of the line in that movie: 'I see dead people'. (What was that movie?)

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
6 something... stars Bruce Willis? I haven't seen it, but a friend described the whole movie to me once.

6th sense?

Spoiler - he was the dead one.

Reveal1

6 something... stars Bruce Willis? I haven't seen it, but a friend described the whole movie to me once.

6th sense?

Spoiler - he was the dead one.
That's it - good movie I think. Not great or I would have remembered the title.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I don't see that. I just have this crawling across a lot of the time.

1000 legger.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Find one or two everyday in the urinal. They go in there to hide, but the dumb sh!ts die as soon as uric acid hits them. Think they'd find a better place..... and dry. 10,000 sq ft and they go to the only place that can kill them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, really. You hafta hit the handle twice to make sure they go down and not stick to the sides.......................... That kinda buildup with all those little legs can cause some major clogging and buildup.

Johnny Best

:covereyes: I still ain't got nothin' What am I missing ??​

Post #15, do you see the white arrow (curser) moving all around and back and fourth? That is not your arthritic finger doing that on your tablet.
And, you're using a double negative with ain't and nothin', I'm surprised you or signage missed Billy Preston, Nothing from Nothing.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Leaves nothing.

Nope, for the umpteenth frickin' time, there's no cursor flying around on my screen. Not from him, me or nor nobody else. So, whadda I get for a triple negatory entendre ??​

Johnny Best

Gino, go to your preferences under your avatar at tho top of your page and scroll down. Click on to show people's signatures with their posts. Then you will see it and not the cockroach crawling. How long have you been on here, 20 years?

We've always had issues with 1360z/1105 and Latex. The darker the print, the easier the lam peels right off. Pics are of an RV we did several years ago (customer insisted we use their low quality photos, don't DPI shame me).

Attachments

• IMG_20170414_132513.jpg
    IMG_20170414_132513.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20170414_132447.jpg
    IMG_20170414_132447.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 170