• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If today is Thursday then yesterday must have been Wednesday Plane udate

SignManiac

Did some more work on the plane yesterday. Fine tuned all of the control linkage, and did some hi-tech wind tunnel air testing of the airfoil. Here are two short videos.

http://www.skywatchsigns.com/plane/!CIMG3002.MOV
http://www.skywatchsigns.com/plane/!CIMG0002.MOV

We now have a sponsor for the motor and it's ordered. The prop is being built in Canada. I'm optimistically hoping we will be flying it no later than July 4th if we don't encounter any unforeseen problems.

We just picked up another corporate sponsor for the maiden flight, Monster Energy Drinks!

Attachments

• !CIMG2981.JPG
    !CIMG2981.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 103
  • !CIMG3004.JPG
    !CIMG3004.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 104
  • !CIMG3006.JPG
    !CIMG3006.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 96
  • !CIMG3011.JPG
    !CIMG3011.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 75

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think you should paint the circles black that are representing wheels so no one gets confused.

:thumb:

We're ready for ya............. Anti-aircraft_guns_.jpg

SignManiac

Why do you think this is a prank? The engine is on it's way. A few more details and it's going to be tested.

from the moment i heard of this project i said to myself 'self these guys need corporate sponsorship' i think my first post may have even said it...anyhow i am glad that you have decided to seek corporate sponsorship so that we can see this bad boy fly.

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?" ~George Bernard Shaw

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'll do your ID numbers and letter your names on the side, if you let me put my logo on the side. In fact, I'll let you use my logo for free. I don't even have to letter anything for you. Tell me where you want me to send it and it'll be there..................

:Oops: I meant this one.............:bushmill:

SignManiac

LOL Gino, I'll tell all my buddies you'll sponsor their N-numbers for free only if you can do all of their friends planes for free!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, that's the ticket... we can do that. We have the technology.................... :thankyou: