• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm here to help...

Bob Rob

Hello,

By way of introduction, My name is Bob Robinson. I am a sales representative for Imprintables Warehouse. Imprintables is a distributor of vinyl cutters, heat presses, heat applied films, transfer papers, accessories and supplies.

I have over 10 years experience in the garment decoration industry with a large emphasis in production. I have managed a large high volume decorating facility including cutting, heat press application, embroidery (177 heads) and manual sewing. I also have sold direct retail as well as my current position selling wholesale to companies like yours.

All this to say that I have a lot of experience and knowlege to share and I am more than willing to help in any way that I can.

Contact me at 800-347-0068 or bob@imprintableswarehouse.com

Shovelhead

???

"I also have sold direct retail as well as my current position selling wholesale to companies like yours".
Spam?

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome Bob,
Advertising your wares here must be paid for. We frown heavily on those that think this is free advertising. Please become a merchant member before presenting your products to us.

Dale Robinson
Not related to Bob as far as I know.

Flame

ooopsi, time to look into becoming a merchant member.

That said, I use your products almost daily. Good stuff, good prices... I'm a fan. I'm a happy customer. I'd be even happier though if Imprintables would just bring their shipping costs down.........

Bob Rob

Looks like I may have started off wrong. I was never much for reading ahead. Sorry for breaking the rules. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Thanks for all the guidance

Mikew

Imprintables Warehouse is a good company to work with and they have excellent customer service. Bob has helped us a few times with problems! Welcome!

Replicator

welcome Bob, we buy from your company all the time . . .

and I'm sure others would buy from you as a merchant member here ! ! !