• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inexpensive Air-Release Vinyl Options

Patentagosse

I use Avery 2903EZ for most of my daily coro signs, decals and budget jobs. 'Prints fine, natural white (not grayish or blueish like the 3651) and 'been trouble-free so far. 3165RA is my 2nd pick if the 2903 is b/o. 'Work pretty the same but Oracal cost a li'l more.

Suz

Hi Patentagosse,

The Avery 2903EZ you mention looks interesting. Harbor carries it, price looks reasonable and works for latex too. Are you laminating it? If so, what laminate?
Thanks!

I use Avery 2903EZ for most of my daily coro signs, decals and budget jobs. 'Prints fine, natural white (not grayish or blueish like the 3651) and 'been trouble-free so far. 3165RA is my 2nd pick if the 2903 is b/o. 'Work pretty the same but Oracal cost a li'l more.

mudmedia

i recently switched to the
ij35c vinyl
oracal 210 lam

I like it...Seems to work good but it is thicker then s*** in some cases I guess that could be good?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Hey folks; sorry to be so late to the party. IF you are looking for a CALENDARED AIR RELEASE vinyl, please contact us. We have sample rolls available. :thumb:

petesign

Paying 220 a roll here for IJ35-10C... Maybe I should give the oracal a shot, but really like the 3M stuff. I use r-tape calendared laminate, and together they seem to work well in most applications. I wouldnt ever wrap with it though. Get both from Grimco. Might need to do a little price shopping though. My inks are $110 a pop for 440ml es3 inks. I ***** about the es3 inks all the time, but my printer is going on 3 years old, and the print head still fires 100% (knock on wood) --- so i guess I should be quiet.