• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inventing new juice,

Techman

I am inventing a brand new application juice. All the recipes i see are all at least 15 yrs old. Anything that old is just begging to be updated. Not one of them uses the good stuff such as good old high test vinegar.

So, where can I get a 5 gallon container of 10% or 15% vinegar?

CheapVehicleWrap

I'd start here:

1) Take a 5 gallon jug preferable with a spigot.
2) Fill said jug with 85-90% water. Distilled may be best.
3) Fill remainder of jug with 10-15% vinegar.
4) Shake & pour.

That should do it.

Garbus

Vinegar???

THat I didn't see coming... This might be a good idea... but what about the smell??? do you think the 90/10 solution takes care of that?

dsmskyline

Justin Pate uses vinegar/water for general cleaning and alcohol/water as a degreaser.

I have 4-5 bottles of each on the shelf inthe garage at home from when I took his wrap class last year.

MikePro

Large quantity vinegar supplier? Try Sysco or whatever food supplier services your area... Or just ask a restaurant owner if they'll order it for u.

+1 to the smell. My soap n water mix saves on my water bill, less showers necessary throughout the day

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I am inventing a brand new application juice. All the recipes i see are all at least 15 yrs old. Anything that old is just begging to be updated. Not one of them uses the good stuff such as good old high test vinegar.

So, where can I get a 5 gallon container of 10% or 15% vinegar?

Been using Vinegar for quite some time. I'm not sure what's new about that...in fact...that's gotta be one of the oldest ones there is. Or is this a joke?