• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's official...NO Christmas cards this year.

Billct2

We got less than usual, did get some big calenders from our two main suppliers.
We sent out 150 cards at the shop and 50 personal ones.

cdiesel

We actually received more than last year. Probably about 50 so far. Sent out about 150 cards (You're welcome Border!) along with about 120 dozen cookies and candies that my mom made. We try to personalize as much as we can, but that takes a lot of time.

S

scarface

I received one and it was from a guy who printed my Greeting Cards this year.

cdiesel

I just had a customer walk in and order 25 decals to be placed on bottles of Crown he's handing out. The BIG bottles! :thumb:

btropical.com

Never really sent out cards to customers , we are saving the money to send to a guy in Nigeria that says we won the lotto , but we have been burning a couple of boxes in the back so sending up smoke signals . WE had a used car dealer across the street do the same yesterday but he burned a ford explorer :toasting:

Last edited:

gbahue

E-cards are Spam

E-cards are the lowest and most insincere form of greeting. Its amazing how many ecards I received from vendors that I dont even do business with.

"Let me take this opportunity to thank you for never using us...maybe by sending this insincere card, you will choose to do business with us next year..."

I have a special file for these holiday greetings.

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

g

Farmboy

One card from a bill board company we used once and one from a customer. Calender from Glantz. We did get a pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving though.

ProWraps

got zero from the people i spend money with. got a bunch from the people that spend money with me. go figure.

vinylbarry

Got 1 card , got a calander from Nglantz and thats it.

Kindy sad espically the amount of money you spend with companys.

CES020

Many of us would have sent you one, but we were informed we all suck earlier in the week and we needed to shut down :doh: I took your Christmas card, returned it, took the $3 and bought a couple of 40oz's.

hehehehe:toasting:

Pat Whatley

E-cards are the lowest and most insincere form of greeting. Its amazing how many ecards I received from vendors that I dont even do business with.

That's when you realize that they did a mass mailing to send it, you hit the "REPLY ALL" button, and tell everyone they sent it to what morons they are.

John L

Got a bottle of some kind of swill from our aluminum supplier. $200 cash from a real good customer. A bracelet for the wife from a jewler customer. Very few cards. We don't expect anything but in most years past we netted much more.

It don't matter... Merry Christmas all!

vinylbarry

True it dont matter but a card is not much when you spend thousands and thousands with companys.

And Yes MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Malkin

I received a gift box of 12 tasty whoopie pies from a local bakery, from one of my regular customers(marketing dept at a local bank). It's the 2nd year in a row that they have sent it to me.
:thankyou:

threads1

We are really bad because we never send out cards to anyone. We do so much Christmas embroidery that by the time the big day gets here we are usually a couple of scrooges. Tons of people always call at the last minete to get a gift embroidered and if we tell them we can't do it they get all pissy like it's our fault they waited too long. But, back to the point, we do get a bunch of goodies from vendors and customers. I really like the fudge I'm not supposed to eat. It sends my sugar right to the top.