• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jeti parts from Agfa Guess how much..

Figured I would at least have a little fun with this. Please look at pics and take a guess how much these parts were.

2 reflector shields $ ?
reflector shield clamp $ ?

Rubber glove was free and the lube was back ordered...

This should be good...

Attachments

• IMG00058-20120413-1427.jpg
    IMG00058-20120413-1427.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 231
Alright Ready for this... Also keep in mind it costs me more in lost revenue being down vs. parts so we had to get these and get machine up and running.

set of reflector shields $4,999.95
reflector clamp $462.00

No joke...

MatthewTimothy

Alright Ready for this... Also keep in mind it costs me more in lost revenue being down vs. parts so we had to get these and get machine up and running.

set of reflector shields $4,999.95
reflector clamp $462.00

No joke...

oh. my. god. no wonder the lube was on back order!!!! why so much?!?!?!

Jack Knight1979

WHAAAATTTTT!, What, WHAT, WHAAAATTTT!

Are you kidding me. I think I would flip my lid on that one.

I was pissed that a Fotoba main board for my cutter was 3500.00 and it was just a 60.00 board. (thankfully the fotoba is under warranty)

That is beyond disgusting.

guess id be looking somewhere else or sell that thing off. If i had to pay for that after the warranty expired Id be pissed.

Why would I sell the machine off? I have owned 2 3150's for 4 years and they print 24/7 and do not owe me a dime.. They print Money all day and night... Like I said would lose more if machine was down,,,

If I had issue with the price I would not of ordered the parts. Also who the hell is going to buy a machine knowing it needs a $5,000 part.

Also would never never ever own an Agfa product again..

MatthewTimothy

Why would I sell the machine off? I have owned 2 3150's for 4 years and they print 24/7 and do not owe me a dime.. They print Money all day and night... Like I said would lose more if machine was down,,,

If I had issue with the price I would not of ordered the parts. Also who the hell is going to buy a machine knowing it needs a $5,000 part.

Also would never never ever own an Agfa product again..

good point :Oops:

i understand that now

Letterbox Mike

Mike, just out of curiosity, on those shields and clamps, is there anything remotely special or are they something that could be fabricated by any half-witted machine shop or metal-working shop?