• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Just wondering.................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How many posters on here, yesterday and last night, were drunk or in the process of becoming inebriated ??

Wow, some of the things going on, sounds like someone was having too much of their customer's wine or raiding the booze cabinet, too many times. Holy Guano, Batman, but the sh!t sure was flying. Glad I wasn't in on it.

Have at it........................... :toasting:

JR's

I was feeling good last night.
But I didn't post anything.
I learned my lesson a while back when I was feeling good and going back and forth with Mosh.
I seem to of made a lot of people upset. LOL

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
You can tell when the lightweights weigh in.

What'd I miss? Please add links here so I don't have to wade through the threads, I only commented on 1 thread and that wasn't a juicy thread.

equippaint

I missed last night but I'm about ready now. You'd think employees would recharge their brains over the weekend.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
What'd I miss? Please add links here so I don't have to wade through the threads
Yeah - I'm kinda curious about the drama as well. I was away for a bit of a long weekend.
So I'm wondering... What happened and which specific thread(s) are you talking about Gino?
As for drinking? Yes. Plenty of Cabernet Sauvignon flowing with a plethora of beer - Definitely for the purpose of inebriation LOL

SignsSupport

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Feel sorry for those of you who've given it up, but then, on the other hand, it's probably a good idea. More power to y'all who stopped:Coffee:.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, I was gonna ask who started this interesting subject, then low & behold, it was me...... )))))

So, let's go a step further and list what we all like to drink. You can have multiple answers.

My top choice is Bushmill !!!!!

Next would be Vodka with cranberry concentrate and club soda.

After those two, I do like a good Port, especially when it's with a good Italian meal and its a BYOB. I know, I know, it's an after dinner wine, but I like the kick it has. :wine-smi:

Ya know, when I started here on s101, beer was my number one choice, but since then, I've become diabetic and Bushmill is a zero or 1 on the scale of things to drink according to the diabetes foundation. So, while you're not supposed to drink and get drunk, I just never consider myself drunk.:toasting:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Maybe I should take up drinking... might cure me of my recent anger issues...

Hand Shaken Daquiri (w / Ron Matusalem Rum)
Pomegranate Cocktail of my own liking: Tito's Vodka, Pama Pomegranate, Bols Triple Sec, Lime juice, Agave Syrup
Refuge Brewery - Blood Orange Wit - (In a glass, everytime someone tries to drink it from the can, I want to slap it from their hand - uncultured swine!)
Corona - Familiar (with salt and lime)
Suntory Hakushu (not big into whiskey, but a client gave me a bottle, it was good)
Margarita from El Chollo
An Original Don the Beachcomber/Trader Vic Man Tai - I want the freakin umbrella in it!
Long Island - Top shelf or get out...

(I keep forgetting some of my favorites)

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe I should take up drinking... might cure me of my recent anger issues...

Hand Shaken Daquiri (w / Ron Matusalem Rum)
Pomegranate Cocktail of my own liking: Tito's Vodka, Pama Pomegranate, Bols Triple Sec, Lime juice, Agave Syrup
Refuge Brewery - Blood Orange Wit
Corona - Familiar (with salt and lime)
Suntory Hakushu (not big into whiskey, but a client gave me a bottle, it was good)
Margarita from El Chollo

Judging by your choices and knowledge of libations, I'd say you already have the habit.................. and down pat, I might add !!!

clarizeyale

Cider (Golden State preferred but I love trying different kinds)
Rosé
Pineapple vodka (Tito's preferred)
Water / Coconut water

:)

melon juice, calamansi juice, and calpico too