• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KARATE REDONE !!!what u think

signwizz

redid this let me know what u think again lol

Attachments

• TRIPLE ARTS ROUGH2.jpg
    TRIPLE ARTS ROUGH2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 68

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Better but the name is really hard to read.

Nah...not better. Different and equally bad.

The silhouette figures are just floating there looking exactly like the clip art they are. Perhaps you might have them interacting somehow. The karate guy could be ripping the heart out of a tap dancer who's trying to fend him off with a banjo. Maybe go back to the ying-yang or whatever they call it. Whatever you do, make them larger, even more stylized, and more together. This is a logo, meant to be seen and recognized at a glance, not a detailed picture story that you have to consciously look at for recognition.

The 'Triple Arts' is somewhat less than an optimum choice of type face. Although the small caps work as well as the bend. Nonetheless, as Jill observed, it's hard to read.

Dave Drane

Nah...not better. Different and equally bad.

The silhouette figures are just floating there looking exactly like the clip art they are. Perhaps you might have them interacting somehow. The karate guy could be ripping the heart out of a tap dancer who's trying to fend him off with a banjo. Maybe go back to the ying-yang or whatever they call it. Whatever you do, make them larger, even more stylized, and more together. This is a logo, meant to be seen and recognized at a glance, not a detailed picture story that you have to consciously look at for recognition.

The 'Triple Arts' is somewhat less than an optimum choice of type face. Although the small caps work as well as the bend. Nonetheless, as Jill observed, it's hard to read.

I agree. It does not go anywhere near passing the squint test.

Techman

Akkkkkkkk!
It looks like its for
Karate dance music. What the heck is karate music for dancing?

S'N'S

What about a oval shape instead of a circle, won't have so much negative space above the name.
Just a thought, don't really know as I suck at design.

Attachments

• TA.jpg
    TA.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 53

Craig Sjoquist

Likes the oval shape but like the looks of the first one colors, now punch out the name farther past the oval, with the other colors, maybe.