• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Keeping tabs on employees

mark in tx

How about these?

Bootsy or Spengebab

Attachments

• bootsy_collins.jpg
    bootsy_collins.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 87
  • spengebab.jpg
    spengebab.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 93

Flame

That would be a hortator. Knowing the nomenclature is the largest part of wisdom.

hahaha, WRONG! Wisdom has little to do with knowledge bob. Proper terminology, is what those geeky college dudes throw out in a bar and get laughed at until they sulk out to their moped and ride away into the sunset.

:flamey:

Marlene

hahaha, WRONG! Wisdom has little to do with knowledge bob. Proper terminology, is what those geeky college dudes throw out in a bar and get laughed at until they sulk out to their moped and ride away into the sunset.

you forgot it's ride away into the sunset back to their mom's basement to play a little D & D to help forget...

daveb

General Know-it-all
My favorite Monkey pic. Sorry for the "sign" language.

Dave

Attachments

• Boss.jpg
    Boss.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 82

Flame

you forgot it's ride away into the sunset back to their mom's basement to play a little D & D to help forget...

Durn. You're right, sorry my mistake.

Ride away into the sunset back to their moms basement to play a little D&D to help forget...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's a happy window picture which should give all the employees incentive to produce.... and a sad window picture which should increase levels of happiness, so they don't look like this one.

midget bath.jpg
man boobs.jpg