• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Keurig anyone?

ProWraps

my favs are swiss miss hot chocolate and naturals hot apple cider..

what are your favorite k-cups?

i have found costco to be the best price, but pretty much for only coffee. i dont drink coffee.

gabagoo

Jet Fuel / sumatra / emiral Bold / Italian Roast / Earl Grey

I bought a ton of different boxes but these seem to be my favs so far. The flavoured coffee's suck in my opinion.

JoshLoring

French toast from target. Sooo good. That cider is good as well. Mostly drink Starbucks Verona from Costco.
I also drink about 4 of the celestial lemon teas a day.
*addict

ProColorGraphics

I wish I could get a machine that doesn't crap out after 6 months. I went through them too fast, so I switched back to a regular coffee pot.

Raulrdz

Donut House - Bold
Emeril's Big & Easy
Dunkin Donuts

Funny 5 years ago I drank coffee maybe once or twice a year then I got a Tassimo then the Keurig and now I have to have at least one cup a day.

SignosaurusRex

Got one for Christmas and loved it. My choice was Tully's medium roast, Donut House cinnamon roll for the wife. All I know is I drank ship-load more coffee and that was getting expensive for all those K-cups. The machine took a puke last week so I returned it and pulled out the old setup. I don't miss the Keurig.

ProWraps

we only rent/buy stuff from costco.

for those of you that have a costco membership you will know what i mean by the "rent" part.

costco. best satisfaction garuantee in the world.

i am a premium black card member. i peg the $500 back limit every year and them some.

it aint cause of me, its cause of all the jewelery i buy for the old lady. ugh.

tsgstl

My Costco card has been dead for 4 years but you can still find me up there on the weekend pushing my boy in a cart loading up on the freebies

Good times

scuba_steve2699

we got some cinnamon bun stuff that is great and I really like the apple cider on cold days. We go through k cups in the shop like it was candy. Might be a leftover habit from 20 years in the Navy though....

sar bossier

Please excuse my ignorance, but WTH are y'all referring to? I know, google it, but is this some sort of TEA? If so, sorry - whole bean coffee, by the gallon.

Marlene

I can see the place where they make the coffee from my office window. the air smells really good here. they are building a new huge building for a new roaster so the smells will only get better. I don't have a single brew as of yet but now there are re-usable little unit that you can fill yourself, I am looking into getting one. for an office they are the best as most palces I go now have them. it's nice to be able to pick a flavor and have a fresh brew.