• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latest setup for dimensional letter installs...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
...Actually for dimensional letters, concrete drilling, etc.

Rather than get drywall dust all over the wall and floor, I've been using the DeWalt cordless Flexvolt extractor and the suction ring. The extractor comes with a fob that you can put on your wrist or wherever. I put it on the hose of portion of the suction ring. It lets you remotely turn the extractor on and off.

This is used by most trades for concrete drilling/dust extraction. I've used it quite a bit for that as well and it works great. For parking garage installs, I leave the entire setup in the van and attach a 15' to the 8' hose it comes with. I just park in the vicinity of where I'm installing and have dust-free drilling. It's great for working overhead, on floors, walls, etc.

20191211_122348.jpg
20191211_122359.jpg
20191211_122404.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice stuff as always,
is that the DeWalt Cordless Defibrillator there in the top of your crash cart?

Moze

Precision Sign Services
looks like you spilled some Cheetos on the floor

Customer knocked that stuff out of the tree when he was moving it. Also knocked a couple of glass balls off the tree which shattered everywhere. And got gold glitter everywhere. It was quite festive.

ikarasu

See that christmas tree in the corner there?Thats where you kick all the dust from drilling, Much cheaper!

How loud is it? shop vac loudness? Most of the time we cant even use a vacuum because its in an office and they complain... so we just use a broom and wet cloth to do the best we can.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
See that christmas tree in the corner there?Thats where you kick all the dust from drilling, Much cheaper!

How loud is it? shop vac loudness? Most of the time we cant even use a vacuum because its in an office and they complain... so we just use a broom and wet cloth to do the best we can.

It's quite a bit quieter than a shop vac...can't recall the decibel level though.