• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lenticular Printing

MikePro

Any merchant members offer lenticular printing? (3D prints that "move" as you walk by)
...or anyone with advice how I can make it work on a solvent printer?

figure I'd see if there were any merchant members out there before checking out what google has to offer :)

drive

bumpity bump bump. This has been a matter of some speculation here at my shop. I too, would love to get some insight.....

SignManiac

You know it's been around for some time now, but I can't say I've ever seen it used anywhere in my travels? I know it can be pretty pricey and that may have something to do with its limited appeal. Not sure really why.

Typestries

We have printed a few for clients. It involves lens material, software, and printing. The lens and printing are fine here, the material is from Pacur. The images are the trick. Pshop can do it, and some people have custom scripts. Last time I ordered lens the largest I could get was 42 x 42 FYI

-Rick