• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lets go back in history

C

ColoPrinthead

Can I get the back story behind Fatboy and Gino's hate for each other? Is it just a sign of a deeper hidden affection for one another?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You left out the part about stealing the yellow box at the end of the driveway. I never said he did it, just that it looked like him because of his dainty fingers and lack of whiskers. Besides, without Roger here to tell the final story..... who really cares ??

tcorn1965

One post that sticks in my mind is the guy who posted the photo of his "sick looking" wrap that the customer LOVED, only to have it identified as a very famous photo from the war in Cambodia, I think. If I recall correctly, the photographer contacted him about using a photo that showed skulls of people that were slaughtered in a war to wrap a vehicle. It was looking very ugly there and we never heard another word from the guy, I don't think.

I remember this one

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It's a long story that concerns a fallen woman once loved by both, a bottle of Chianti and an albino spider monkey. :rolleyes:

Sweet memories......

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• arnie2-637x360.jpg
    arnie2-637x360.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 62

Fatboy

Can I get the back story behind Fatboy and Gino's hate for each other? Is it just a sign of a deeper hidden affection for one another?

No we definitely don't hate each other. I ave lots of respect for Gino.This is just signs101 talk between two strong-minded people.
Gino shoots straight and when is tooth ache is especially bad he takes it out on me.That is all.

But he is the most generous member as far as help and advice is concerned.

But he is old and full of crap.

Fatboy

Yes he was cute as could be for an old curmudgeon. And who could ever forget where you put that bottle of Chianti and what happened next!
You promised we will never discuss it again Fred. Especially not after what then happened to Big Fish.

Marlene

And who could ever forget where you put that bottle of Chianti and what happened next!

yes, I still have that bottle of Chianti as a fond reminder of a love that was never to be...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You promised we will never discuss it again Fred. Especially not after what then happened to Big Fish.

You mean with Old Paint's Speedos? That's a picture seared into my memory! Marlene was quick to save the day though (and the Chianti as well). I doubt they'll ever let us back in that restaurant again. Gino slept through the whole thing.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I WAS NOT sleeping. I was pretending because my eyes burned so much...............
Now, why were you all starring at him ?? OP front.jpg

Marlene

Gino slept through the whole thing.

yes, I remember that. then we drew huge eyebrows on him and put his photo on match.com, wonder if anyone ever did click for a date? awww, memories

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait a minute... some of this stuff is starting to sound familiar.

I had a whole bunch of weirdos show up at the shop some years ago and I couldn't figure out how they all knew my name.

Attachments

• crazy-1.jpeg
    crazy-1.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 74
  • crazy-8.jpeg
    crazy-8.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 50
  • girl body builder-7.jpg
    girl body builder-7.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 74
  • pucker_up.jpg
    pucker_up.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 55
  • tooth fairy.jpg
    tooth fairy.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 48
  • wild dream wOP.jpg
    wild dream wOP.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 48

Fatboy

I will never forget the look on Gigi,s face when she walked in and there is Marlene and OLD PAINT running around with the waiters Jock Strap!Gill fainted and fortunately Arlon just entered with the Hells Angels chasing him...just in time for Gill to wake up and shout " Get out of here!" and then quietly wispered" Love Gill"