• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lets go back in history

sar bossier

well Sar, you must have hit your head harder than we thought! you don't remember Si Allen tossing you the waterskiing squirel's rope and asking you to join in? when you crashed we thought you'd had it but since you started tap dancing, we figured you were OK. sorry I didn't know...now I feel bad running off with Gino to the "bob for speedios" competition OP was putting on next door.

:Oops: I thought that was YOU, Marlene!! How did I miss THAT??!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Bobbing for Speedos! Wow! I totally forgot about that little adventure. I think I'm gonna cry. I gained a whole new respect for Gino watching him sweep the barrels as quickly as he did.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, 'fraid not. That was a worm. Not an ordinary worm, but a big worm named.... well, he doesn't want his name revealed due to his recent run-in with the law.

Seems while driving his motor-home home one night.... he was pulled over, caught with illegal night-crawlers and had to send them back.

Now he's looking into selling ladders, but down in the ground [where worms live], nothing is that tall, that you'd need a ladder, so he has quite a bit of inventory and he can't climb out of the hole he's created.

Who knows, next he'll be selling real estate................. :covereyes:

sar bossier

Technically yes,but how was I suppose to know that you and Colin conned him into the fact I was a migrant bean farm worker from Africa.
?

Oh, wow! I thought you were an illegal cat smuggler from Africa ... Damn, where did that thing come from

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yep - that was Gino on the stripper pole with Marlene...

but wasn't it hilarious watching the guys try to tuck quarters into their duct tape pasties and g-strings!!!

Jillbeans

I think your constant misspelling of my name insults me even more than the time you said your 8 year old kid is a better artist than me.