• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Let's See Your Home Away From Home

SignManiac

Just got back from looking at another location. Needs some cosmetic work but has plenty of space to grow into. 27k s.f. If the numbers work, might be making a move after the first of the year. Moving sucks!

HulkSmash

Just got back from looking at another location. Needs some cosmetic work but has plenty of space to grow into. 27k s.f. If the numbers work, might be making a move after the first of the year. Moving sucks!

Twenty Seven Thousand Square Feet?

SignManiac

Yep. It's a good deal if we can negotiate an agreeable price. Opens up a lot more doors. I just want an indoor bumper car area for the employees to play with on Fridays!

HulkSmash

Yep. It's a good deal if we can negotiate an agreeable price. Opens up a lot more doors. I just want an indoor bumper car area for the employees to play with on Fridays!

Did you find an old walmart? That's freaking HUGE. May i ask.. how much something like that could go for??? You buying or renting? I've been looking at 10k sqft places to purchase, they're over a million here.

WildWestDesigns

I was about to ask if I could go live there...

...and then I saw Texas. I'm already living in hell in the California valley, I want colder weather, not hotter. lol

Winters growing up in Plano Texas did get pretty chilly. Still do every time I go to visit. Seems like it's always dipping into single digits about as often as it does where I'm at now.

SignManiac

Did you find an old walmart? That's freaking HUGE. May i ask.. how much something like that could go for??? You buying or renting? I've been looking at 10k sqft places to purchase, they're over a million here.

Asking price is $325k for the building, which sits on leased land owned by the city. The city is willing to give us financial incentives to buy it and hire more employees. We want the city to "give" us the land instead of the incentives. We are in good with the city and they have been willing to work with us in any way that's reasonable.

The property has two paying tenants that cover half the mortgage and still leaves us 20k s.f. for us.

We have another option we're looking at that would be a brand new 20k s.f. building and land for somewhere around $600k. I don't think we really need anything brand new. We just need manufacturing space and it doesn't need to be too pretty.

HulkSmash

Asking price is $325k for the building, which sits on leased land owned by the city. The city is willing to give us financial incentives to buy it and hire more employees. We want the city to "give" us the land instead of the incentives. We are in good with the city and they have been willing to work with us in any way that's reasonable.

The property has two paying tenants that cover half the mortgage and still leaves us 20k s.f. for us.

We have another option we're looking at that would be a brand new 20k s.f. building and land for somewhere around $600k. I don't think we really need anything brand new. We just need manufacturing space and it doesn't need to be too pretty.

What a freaking DEAL! I'd hop on that SO fast. Good luck, hope all goes your way!

John Butto

You mean bumper cars with the electric coming from the top and the metal floor, I will come and work for free just to be able to ride those again. Use to spend all my Grit money as a kid on those.

SignManiac

Ha ha John :) those are the ones. We discovered that Cypress Gardens is selling off all of there theme park rides! You never know, if we could pull it off, we would! Gotta dream big?...