• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lettering for trucks and cars

SignAnnex

I'm pretty sure anyone who wastes their (or is it THERE or THEY'RE) time reading this thread will come away hoping you get your fingers sucked into that embroidery machine so you stop typing this nonsense.

To answer you're original question: You should wait 3 days to apply 3164 rap stickers to your go-carts so the edges won't curl... the carts do get up to like 20 mph don't they?

Edna

We do mods and late models, their are hobbiestocks and sprints that go two but have not done those kind yet. WAiTE 3 DAYS!!! That is going to be hard, why. I gueess I do nt compreahind why you need to waite. Don't see any curls in my designs.

BTW, what did you meen about the findgers getting stuck coment? Play nice and I will purr like a kitin!

mopar, I see your from Min, stay up their in big 10 couty, HERE IN MIZZOU we are SEC all the way. So put htat in your big 10 pipe and smoke this redneck reference SUCKA!!!!

Carry Underwood RULES!!!!

ForgeInc

Like Colorado, for a while I too thought it Edna was Addie.

But this Edna is running a scam on us WAY over Addie's head...no way it could be him!

Love it. Said in a Borat Voice: "EEEss niiiice, I like!"

buckssigns

Whoever Edna really is, I do hope, he/she/they eventually identifies themselves.
It has been great entertainment and talent like that should not go unrecognized.

acothran

This reminds me of a few of years ago when a poster named "Mosh" came to Signs 101 and had everyone all fired up. Well, a few years and nearly 4,000 posts later, we realized it wasn't a troll or a joke.

Allen

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This reminds me of a few of years ago when a poster named "Mosh" came to Signs 101 and had everyone all fired up. Well, a few years and nearly 4,000 posts later, we realized it wasn't a troll or a joke.

Allen

Yes he is...................:rolleyes: