• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo and intro

GoodPeopleFlags

I would make Foghorn *much* smaller. Please, for the love of corndogs, spell Designs correctly! Mispelling words to be "differnt" is a peeve of mine. I like the script for it but I thought it was Osigns at first. Maybe work on making the D look more like a D.

Do you make signs or just designs? Maybe you meant D. Signs!

signmeup

Sweet! bluerutebega. com is still available! (So is foghorndsigns. com.... you might want to move on that one Foggy.)

Foghorn12

Ok you guys don’t like my name. That’s fine, I can deal with that, but I posted for design critiques, and I’m thankful for those of you who have given your opinions on that. I will change d’signs to designs. I was going back and forth on that anyway so I’ll go back to Designs. I like the idea of the foghorn graphic. I’ll work on something with that.
Thanks

Jillbeans

"D-Signs" works for Dan Antonelli but he's like the fricking Chuck Norris of layout.
I am glad you are trying the suggestion of making it be "designs" because it's just easier for customers who are already wondering about the Foghorn part.
:)