• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo critique

jkdbjj

i like the older versions...much better
I did like it, I'll be honest. However, I just couldn't get it to not look like a boot or a tank or a truck on the thumbnail. So I through in our skyline and fun text, I think it will stick (I am hoping anyway).

I am gonna keep working on designing, but at some point I gotta go with something, and this isn't too bad to me. So anyway, that's that for now.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I like #22 and so what if it isn't 100% unique. Where is you marketing going to be seen? Is it local, regional, or national? If it's just local or regional I think your dots logo and stationary mockup looks good. Go with it and move on to more important things.

Circleville Signs

i like #22 and so what if it isn't 100% unique. Where is you marketing going to be seen? Is it local, regional, or national? If it's just local or regional i think your dots logo and stationary mockup looks good. Go with it and move on to more important things.

wtf???