• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Designers Needed

splizaat

I don't know what's in the air or the water lately but I've got emails coming out of every crack about needing logos designed....can someone list a couple good logo designers we can start subbing logo design to? I've got three waiting right now.

One bar, one nightclub and one hot rod shop.

Matt

splizaat

I'd ideally like to send them to phillip...he does AWESOME work. I have an email sent out to him, how quickly does he typically reply?

JERHEMI

Definitely within a day you should receive a reply I think. If he's too busy he'll tell you when he's going to have time to work on your project. I've used his services a handful of times over the years and its worked out great!

TheSnowman

Yep, Phillip or Jill. Phillip could be a couple days...and I'm only saying that because I want him to keep doing my stuff first! He's normally within a couple hours.

Jillbeans

I'm good at basic bread and butter snappy clean stuff if you wanna PM me.
I'm pretty fast, too.
:thankyou:
Love....Jill
...but I do not have a Merchant Membership so I feel kind of smarmy saying I do design work.

rlmercer

I'm fairly new to the forums, but I do a lot of logo design. I can send some examples if you like. r44mercer (at) yahoo

dale911

President
logo contests

I offer my customers a dozen or so options. I list a contest on digitalpoint forums with an idea of what I'm looking for and usually get 15-25 concepts. I have the customer choose one and then have the winner tweak it and send me the files in vector, psd layers, illustrator and whatever I may need. I usually charge $100 or 150 and use half for the prize money. I usually have enough entries in 3 days to have a winner.