• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for used speedpress applicator?

steriltech

Hi all,
Dose anyone have a speedpress vinyl applicator they want to sell?If so shoot me a e-mail. Thanks:U Rock:

ChicagoGraphics

If I knew I could have sold mine I would have kept them, I tossed them away along time ago. I had the 36" and 48" I think there were 3 of each in different lenghts upto 8' long

KR3signguy

Let me tell you, the things junk!
Stick to transfer tape.
You'll get bubbles till the cows come home!
You can't consistently use action tac on it & it's tack is junk. You'll mess up more vinyl than you think your saving on tape.

steriltech

Wow I had it as they were the greatest thing! Sure make it look easy and neet on there site! And they are not cheap....How else would you do a big bammer....?

jiarby

I have a 24x36 and 24x72 and like mine...
Gotta keep them clean, wipe it with windex now and then. We use the High Tac tape. The Med & Low have not been useful for us yet.

Gene@mpls

When we hired a new installer a couple of years ago she kept asking for one
so I bought the 18"(or20") set of 2. She uses them constantly and we have
save many hundreds of dollars on premask. They don't work for everything-
but once you get on to them they are a real time & money saver. And no
bubbles- that is application technique no matter what method you use.

S

Sign-Man Signs

I have saved hundreds on transfer tape in the last 5 years we have used it. I can do about 50 two sided 18 x 24 coroplast signs before even thinking about changing the film. We clean it with Windex and it perks the film back to about orginal tac. Can't use it everywhere but on some projects it's great. Just another tool that can save you money. We actually make our own frames from scrap aluminum and pad the edges to keep it from scratching our substrate. Use hevay tac only, everything else is useless.