• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Low pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSnowman

He's like the fat kid on the playground, doesn't matter who you are... ya just can't resist taking a whack at him.

;)

HAHA. That's great, except I was the fat kid...YA JERK! HA.

I was gonna say that he got called out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

Why don't you try and do something productive. If you are so covered up with work, and you have to work twice as hard as the rest of us to make the same money...you shouldn't have time to be on here like the rest of us.

mark in tx

Yep, that last little price quote was a troll.

Somebody had nothing to do on a friday.
I bet he got fired and can't get unemployment.

Steve Werner

Perhaps, the title of the original post should have been how to price commodites vs. how to price special projects and products. I can tell you this, I had a material that was approved by HD for decorative purposes in their dealerships, a brushed metal look product. It was sweet while it lasted.

S

scarface

That's how you make money clear and simple. Have little into materials and mark up and get a good price for your work.

Just because you have $10 in vinyl doesn't mean the vinyl is no-name, vinyl itself doesn't cost much, we all know this. But if i have $10 in vinyl material I'm not selling it for $30

ProWraps

with all fred does to verify users before they register, why is this guy still here? its this exact type of sh*t that i hate to see on this site. with all the hard work and professionals on here that make this place a legitimate resource, this guy is just doing nothing but making a mockery of it. get rid of him.

3x8 13 oz banner printed full color $80

Wow... wanna buy em for $24.00 each of should I sell them in Nebraska to who ever wants them for that kind of price...

Great margin for us either way....

Price is price... Service, Relationship and Credibility is what it is all about.

No matter how much you think you can undercut. Some one in this industry will do it cheaper and faster. Establishing long term relationships/partnerships is what real success is all about...

btropical.com

we do signs and graphic displays for 42 McDonalds franc.) I would think someone needs to drop a note and tell these mcdonalds franchises he is spouting about how much money he is making . I seem to remember someone calling a real estate company ?

we do signs and graphic displays for 42 McDonalds franc.) I would think someone needs to drop a note and tell these mcdonalds franchises he is spouting about how much money he is making . I seem to remember someone calling a real estate company ?

Sad thing is that we all do work for Mickey Ds

They do not care... marketing is handled regional.

He got the jobs because he refused to "supersize" the pricing.

klmjff

Way to go Mosh!!! Best posting EVER!!! You got these people heated!!!Comical...

Hey guys, just ignore and stop feeding the fire. He's obviously making a lot of sense or you wouldve just written him off...

GraceGraphics

... you guy make me laugh, there is plenty of work out there for everybody, let the man run his biz and make his money. Keep using the best product possible and doing the best quality job possible thus allowing your customers to stay with you even if your prices are higher than Joe Blow around the corner. People are not afraid to spend money if its money well spend, well most and those who are penny pinchers and are willing to leave you after 2 years and go somewhere to save a buck let em.... my opinion.

Flame

The way I see it

MOSH-1

CRYBABYS-0

Hey guys! It's Mosh under another name!!!!

Or are you just another low price leader in signs? I seem to remember a $2 a foot comment.... hmmmm, I say same guy. And if not, you're way too alike. :p

Every industry has to have it's own "walmart" shops, we're just finally meeting some of ours. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.