• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matthew Scher from SAI whats the deal???????

PMG

Matthew Scher whats the deal ???? We were working on the issues in 8.6 and you said the enginers were on it and you would contact me back ,,well that was 3 weeks ago and i still get no return emails from you........THAT JUST BURNS MY ASS. :banghead:

LittleSnakey

Have you loaded the upgrade to the Flexi 8.6?
When I installed 8.6 from the CD or salesman gave us, it would not run on our XP64 machine.... I mean it would not even start up. Then he gave me a zip file that was an upgrade to the CD and now it runs fine. I'll post the version we are running when I get to the shop later.

Matthew Scher whats the deal ???? We were working on the issues in 8.6 and you said the enginers were on it and you would contact me back ,,well that was 3 weeks ago and i still get no return emails from you........THAT JUST BURNS MY ASS. :banghead:

PMG

Yes we upgraded to 8.6sp1 build 1437 and still had the same issues within flexi.

LittleSnakey

Just checked and that is the same version we are running.
What kind of issues are you having? Will Flexi run at all?
What operating system?

InkjetAuction

Where's Matt

Matt was laid off from SAi a few weeks ago... which is probably why your emails are going unanswered.

SAi has been going through some big changes in the last few months... from physical location to internal structure. Many good people are no longer there...

~E

Gene@mpls

Matt is a good guy- hate to hear that.

schurms- where ya from in MN? I guess I would be one of your competitors
with Flexi. We have used it since '97 and made a *bunch* of bucks with it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Matthew did not make the move to Utah when SAi pulled out of Philadelphia. I exchanged a few emails with him and he was, at that time, planning a shorter move and had accepted a position with Beacon Graphics. His last activity here was in March.

Matthew is one of the really good guys. We have exchanged both personal and business ideas over the years and he has visited me at work and at home more than once. I have also spent a day with him at work in Philadelphia.

I wish him all the best in his new position.

Mainframe

I talked to him a few days before the move, he said he wasn't leaving Philly, & stupid me didn't put 2&2 together and I didn't question him on it, although he did seem a little quiet & not himself and there again I didn't figure it out & quiz him about the situation, this for me was the start of a long list of changes to the landscape of my business, from a CEO/Great customer getting canned to many others including the Meadville, PA branch of Sign Supply USA getting shut down & losing my Roland Tech, Chris Shrecingost, this changing landscape sucks & it probably is just beginning!

PMG

I haft to say in versions 8.5 to 8.6 really sucked bad.... crashing all the time and presets not applying and so on and so on.....i just got the 8.6v2 sp1 and it has ran flawless now im happy with this version. I think im going to stick with this one for a wile and not upgrade anymore LOL:covereyes:

skyhigh

Flexi, a great software for my competition.
Flexi, Love it when my competition has it, Rock On.
Flexi, a great thing for my competition. lol
Love it when my competition buys Flexi.
And the price is......................................... scammers.
Let me guess, Flexi RIP ?
Call Sign Warehouse and they will tell you only flexi works on a ValueJet.
Flexi has a reputation.
Flexi is a great program for my competition.
flexi thinks they have more clout in the industry than they really do. .
Jump ship and never look back.
I have Flexi starter for my plotter, $79. Never would I spend $3500 for a Pro version or a latest and greatest version.
Flexi is great for my competition.
For raster images Photoshop, vector is a horse a piece. You guys in the sign industry have to understand...................Flexi does not exist in any other part of the industry except signs. Get the drift...........Get Ciberprint for a rip. So much money is wasted in this sign industry on stupid stuff and Flexi is ripping all you off

You're starting to sound foolish, coming from a "signman" with a $79 flexi program....wow, you really know all the bells I whistles of Flexi huh? (get the drift???)

Now, one of your quotes, not related to Flexi, but nonetheless one of my favorites.
my materials are very cheap. The wrap market using 3M materials is in sane. I want nothing to do with it. .

OK, This one took you over the top...this is priceless.
You guys in the sign industry have to understand...................Flexi does not exist in any other part of the industry except signs. Get the drift...........
I have to admit, NO I don't get your drift.

Rock On.

Last edited:

schurms

Well thanks for your response. I use a ciberprint RIP, a very good one. I do love to see my competition pay thousands for some thing I pay hundreds for and will out print them any day on my old Mutoh.
I do run cheap material on wraps, thats how i make my money. I pay .02 cents a square foot and prints nice .
I would like to say I make my business decisions and you make yours , but thanks for caring.

skyhigh

Its not being helpful....but it sure is getting old.
Schurms seems to think all flexi users are pretty stupid. Compared to him anyways.

I read the "Flexi" threads, and get to read all of Schrums comments. My question is, why is he responding to something he dosen't like or use, other than to bash the software & those that use it.

Sorry for the detour in your thread PMG

Bradster941

Its not being helpful....but it sure is getting old.
Schurms seems to think all flexi users are pretty stupid. Compared to him anyways.

I read the "Flexi" threads, and get to read all of Schrums comments. My question is, why is he responding to something he dosen't like or use, other than to bash the software & those that use it.

Sorry for the detour in your thread PMG

Absolutely AGREE.

He always jumps in to Bash and as yet, doesn't contribute ANYTHING to the OP's question. :cool:

I agree he should shut up, if that is what you were implying.

Bradster941

I do run cheap material on wraps,
I pay .02 cents a square foot and prints nice .

Would that be printing on

attachment.php

Attachments

• scharmon.jpg
    scharmon.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 112