• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MD state police font

animenick65

Don't see an attachment either. The large yellow lettering doesn't look like Goudy to me. The main type on their header on the website does, and their shield on the doors may well have Goudy on it.

Nip Nicholson

Nicholson's Tinting, Signs & Graphics
I don't have a picture. just hoping someone may know. I will get a picture up monday if we haven't figured it out. thanx

DOGraphics

What is the font for a local bar? It's called Joe's.
>>> sarcasm to follow >>> I don't have an attachment to show, can you find their website and let me know? :ROFLMAO:

j/k

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If this is what you're asking about it is a version of Goudy.

Attachments

• msp.gif
    msp.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 178
That would be from the website unfortunately, like many companies that we deal with, have no sense of consistency. Their website does not carry the look and feel of the actual vehicles that they drive. I assure you that the font on the sides of the vehicles is not Goudy.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
That would be from the website unfortunately, like many companies that we deal with, have no sense of consistency. Their website does not carry the look and feel of the actual vehicles that they drive. I assure you that the font on the sides of the vehicles is not Goudy.

that's where a picture from the OP comes in handy....otherwise, we're just guessing...