• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Meeting with corporate buyers

Stacey K

I like making signs
Perhaps you need to invest in an ipad for an on site presentation like this? We used to drag around laptops, now it's chromebooks, one with a touch screen that's detachable for a heavy ipad experience ranges from $250-$600 or so.

Yup! I have a Lenovo Yoga…good idea!

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have no idea of what any of that means. Where red, coat, tie, dress. That is the power color. Just sell it. Confidence is king (or Queen or cis, whatever that means)

Totally a joke I don’t know what it means either. I’m a female lol yes I’ll definitely check my closet tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Notarealsign... I'm just forwarding you the pictures Stacy sends me..

And no red dress... what is this the 1990s? You gotta look the part you're selling, and "hard working craftsman woman" doesn't wear a danty red dress. Just wear what you always wear.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Notarealsign - I'll forward you the pics Texas sent me of him playing pickle ball in his speedo. They complement the pics he sent you of my BF wearing his nieces shorts jacked up his a$s crack playing cornhole.

binki

I never said danty. I think it is dainty but I get your point. Red is a power color. Dress, Coat, Tie. Pick one.

I also notice there were a lot of sexual comments which I ignored but were not otherwise criticised. I guess that is ok but real help isn't.

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
I never said danty. I think it is dainty but I get your point. Red is a power color. Dress, Coat, Tie. Pick one.

I also notice there were a lot of sexual comments which I ignored but were not otherwise criticised. I guess that is ok but real help isn't.
I do have a nice outfit I wear to certain companies. Most places I go are just small shops but every now and then I need to dress up a little. Mostly I wear jeans and a hoodie to work because it's a little chilly.

victor bogdanov

I recently got a big order from one of the major retailers, they needed some labels fast and their preferred supplier had materials stuck in container ships. First a junior purchasing associate came and looked at my shop, all I did was talk about my Colorado 1650 and showed him how fast and amazing the machine is, basically did a sales demo of the printer for him, the purchasing guy was impressed and next day I went to their office with the quote and samples. Got a nice 50k sq/ft order out of it.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Notarealsign - I'll forward you the pics Texas sent me of him playing pickle ball in his speedo. They complement the pics he sent you of my BF wearing his nieces shorts jacked up his a$s crack playing cornhole.
I could have a lot of fun with these in Photoshop... Fwd them to me too! :p

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
giphy (2).gif

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't worry G, the pictures of you gardening in your birthday suit are locked up safe.
Shhhh......... but that wasn't gardening. Everything there represented something else. Mostly the green ones were ready, but that purplish rectangular thing was what they all strive to have.