• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Michele Bachmann was just here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyGraphics

Yea if I had to guess I would say she is around 5'
no she's waaaaaay taller than that.... she's 5'2"

when i was in D.C. i ran into Nancy Pelosi, who by the way is waaay shorter than me.... we were practically face to face... and all i could think of was "if i weren't for those two huge black body guards, i could sooo take her."

i didn't say it of course... well not while they were close enough to take me down.

for reference 3 a's = 1" (as in waaaaaay & waaay)

tcorn1965

no she's waaaaaay taller than that.... she's 5'2"

when i was in D.C. i ran into Nancy Pelosi, who by the way is waaay shorter than me.... we were practically face to face... and all i could think of was "if i weren't for those two huge black body guards, i could sooo take her."

i didn't say it of course... well not while they were close enough to take me down.

for reference 3 a's = 1" (as in waaaaaay & waaay)

I think you can take her GG :smile:

GypsyGraphics

darn, she's got 20 years on me. that would just be mean.

looks like Sarha Palin would be a fair fight though, 48, 5'4" and 145 lbs.

can ya tell i don't like politicians?

i might need a little practice though, i've only taken a swing at anyone three times in my whole life...
come to think of it... they were all guys and bigger than me.

hmmm... how tall is Obama?

GypsyGraphics

seriously though... i've never understood the "star-struck" thing?

i guess i could understand it if it was someone you thought highly of.... but just being famous... i don't get it.

shakey0818

i guess i could understand it if it was someone you thought highly of.... but just being famous... i don't get it.

I get it im star struck on this woman with the famous tag line...........
Nearly Almost Kinda Banned but Widely Loved Queen of Her Own Destiny
:toasting::toasting::toasting:
Happy Holidays to all!!!!

thewvsignguy

Ron Paul 2012

Attachments

• Ron Paul Back Glass.jpg
    Ron Paul Back Glass.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 38

Mike Paul

Super Active Member

Me either but I always seem to run into them at airports standing right next to me...
Burgess Meradith, Rutger Hauer, Ice t, and that hot Canadian ice skater that tied Gold in the Olympics a few years back.

Just people.

signswi

Haha yes she is Gene. Even worse than a wackjob she's a wackjob with quite a bit of power who is convinced everything she ever does is right because some dude in the sky clearly thinks she's the chosen one.

signswi

On religious issues there can be little or no compromise. There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both.
I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in "A," "B," "C" and "D." Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me?
And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of "conservatism."

--Barry Goldwater

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Discussion of anything not related to signmaking. Humor is okay but PLEASE, no profanity, items in bad taste, religious or political topics.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.