• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Michele Bachmann was just here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcorn1965

We recorded a radio ad for her...I didn't realize how small she was until I seen her in person
Michele1.jpg

Michele 2.jpg

HulkSmash

Didn't she say it was elvis birthday, when it was actually the anniversary of his death?...while.. she was was Graceland.

tcorn1965

Didn't she say it was elvis birthday, when it was actually the anniversary of his death?...while.. she was was Graceland.

Yep that was her.

It was crazy she pulled up in her big tour bus with about a 15 people entourage. Someone was also driving a tour truck and they picked up a bunch of signs.

Circleville Signs

Ah...That's why i haven't heard of her. The only GOP candidate that I give 2 craps about is Ron Paul, and unfortunately, he has about as much a chance of winning as I do.

Sign-Man Signs

I say we elect her. The last few presidents both lame and ugly. I'm for something good to look at since no one ever gets anything done except make our lives miserable.:rock-n-roll:

Joe Diaz

I say we elect her. The last few presidents both lame and ugly. I'm for something good to look at since no one ever gets anything done except make our lives miserable.:rock-n-roll:

If that's the case I'm sure we could do much better because I wouldn't say she is something "good to look at".:Big Laugh

Marlene

isn't she from the same town as iconic actor John Wayne Gacy

sometimes I do miss the NHB section...it's just so hard to be good all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.