• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MS Word not a graphics program -Oh really?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I am humbled:
[video=youtube;RZp7BvQJnU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZp7BvQJnU8[/video]

wayne k
guam usa

rjssigns

Very talented! Never knew Word had those capabilities.

Too bad he's the only one on the planet that can do that. Everyone else thinks they can.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just goes to show you with time, skill & knowledge it doesn't matter what program you use in the end.

Just goes to show you with time, lying, stoopidness and let's add faking, it doesn't matter what program you use in the end. There will always be hacks, huh ?? :rolleyes:

OldPaint

works great for a BITMAP graphic))))) in the panels to the right, i see only 3 choices as to LINE....either none, solid or gradient....and none of them will work as a VECTOR....

Locals Find!

Just goes to show you with time, lying, stoopidness and let's add faking, it doesn't matter what program you use in the end. There will always be hacks, huh ?? :rolleyes:

Gino, get the stick out of your ***. I don't call you out on all the f*ing lies I have caught you in. Go drown your f*ing chipmunks and stay the f*ck away from me.

Unlike you I don't pretend to be something I am not. So go take your alcoholic worthless opinion that not one damn person here gives two sh*ts about and shove it.

For the rest of you thank you for dealing with my outburst please continue on with your day.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, get the stick out of your ***. I don't call you out on all the f*ing lies I have caught you in. Go drown your f*ing chipmunks and stay the f*ck away from me.

Unlike you I don't pretend to be something I am not. So go take your alcoholic worthless opinion that not one damn person here gives two sh*ts about and shove it.

For the rest of you thank you for dealing with my outburst please continue on with your day

Haha..... you make it sound as if someone is actually listening to you................

If you'd stop for a moment before you post stoopid sh!t like that, you'd see all I was doing was correcting what you already said. I was not pointing fingers or making accusations in your direction. However, due to your defensiveness, I imagine I musta hit a nerve.

I just don't understand why all of your posts are either about nothing....... or about calling people names, telling them what to do and just simply put, childish. You haven't let go of the chipmunks or the drinking. Is there something with those two items that bother you ?? Why is it, my personal habits or doings are of such great concern to you ?? I invite you to stay focused Addie and keep this about the topic or signs, if that isn't over your head, that is.
Really, you're starting to scare me. I'm shaking in my boots, well, shoes................:Sleeping:

edit:..for Pat, Nope. The guys are, but I'm not. :Big Laugh

CanuckSigns

Yet again another informative thread derailed by Addie and Gino measuring their d**ks...:banghead::banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Techman

A thread full of vulgar language?? wow C'mere little boys so i wash your mouths with some soap. Better yet, how about if someone used a little lye. That should get them clean.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A thread full of vulgar language?? wow C'mere little boys so i wash your mouths with some soap. Better yet, how about if someone used a little lye. That should get them clean.

Wah, wah, wah......... but he started it, daddy. Just a warning daddy, if you so much as harm a wittle hair on my head, I'll sue you til the cows come home..... and the closet cows are on the farm next to me.... so it might take a long time. By the way...... lye and whiskey, in case you didn't know it make for a very nice drink. Can I have mine 'UP' ?? :Big Laugh

OldPaint

SORRY BUT I THINK ADDY........ took something that was nothing more then a general statment........AND FELT IT WAS DIRECTED AT HIM ONLY....
addy............YOU AINT THAT IMPORTANT, that everything is about you........you went overboard on this one.....take you meds...