• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My 5000th post....

signmeup

Post #5000. Wow. Wish I could think of something historic to say. Hmmmm.... I should probably get back to work......

signmeup

Well... I've enjoyed seeing that pristeen row af zeros long enough.... Here's post 5001;
Thanks guys!

And rjpjr... I'm stilled totally chuffed about that addition! There'll be no living with me for a little while.... my poor daughter is getting tired of the war stories. (she wasn't at my test and she's only a first Dan.)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And here I thought that was his little pixel Bigdawg was talking about...........................

hightop

Grandma said, "If you can't play together nice, you can't play together at all!" :Big Laugh Y'all were fighting behind the barn last I heard!

Tim Aucoin

Congats Signmeup! :clapping: I can only dream of hitting 5000 for now... still a long, long way to go. I need to welcome more newbies :rolleyes::rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Jillbeans

Hell I have twice as many posts as you do, Adrian.
But yours are always twice as good as mine so maybe we're even?
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't make me come over there Gino!
:Big Laugh

watch it Gino - he means business!

I'm ready............. nunchucks.jpg yous guys don't scare me.

Heeeeeeee-yie